In case you missed it, I held my free coaching call for the quarter earlier today. You can listen to the recorded version using the audio player in the Career Resource Library.
During this session we covered so much, including (but not limited to):
- How to know when it’s time to quit.
- How to get others to see your real value.
- How to get your resume noticed.
- How to handle a chronic complainer.
- How to improve your professional connections.
If you’d like to participate in the next call happening Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 (EECK!), please register and submit a question by visiting this page. As usual, if you can’t attend the live session, go ahead and register and submit a question if you have one. You’ll be able to listen to the recorded version at your convenience.
*NOTE: This download and the monthly free coaching calls are only available for members of the Free Career Resource Library.