Here at Eat Your Career, we have a few core beliefs that shape our understanding of the role CAREER plays in LIFE:
1. Work can be a delicious, nourishing life experience (not just a paycheck).
2. You don’t ever have to “settle” for work that harms your personal life or health (mental, physical, emotional or spiritual).
3. Work and life are inescapably interconnected (no matter how hard you try to “compartmentalize”).
4. Your career is part of your identity, but not ALL of it.
5. Career transitions—whether big or small—are as emotional as they are tactical. To succeed, you must honor both sides.
6. Great careers don’t just happen. You have to be willing to do the work and take the risk.
7. Regardless of economic conditions, there are always opportunities waiting to be found.
9. You always have the power to change your career circumstances, and by doing so you can change your entire life.
Agree? Join the community. Sign up for the free e-workbook called “How Nourishing Is YOUR Career?” and you’ll be automatically added to our weekly enewsletter list.