Mind Over Job (audio program)
Embrace a More Positive, Productive Way of Thinking and Working
Are you a professional who is…
- Feeling unmotivated and bored with work?
- Tired of the daily grind?
- Falling into negative patterns because of work?
- Lacking confidence to grow professionally?
- Wanting to enjoy work again but feels stuck in a rut?
If you’re in need of a good old-fashioned kick-in-the-pants, look no further. The Mind Over Job program will help you break out of that negativity spiral and get back on track.
You’ll gain new insights and strategies to help you:
- See the world in a more productive, positive way.
- Develop self-confidence.
- Tap into long-lasting intrinsic motivation.
- Delete negative thoughts and behaviors.
- Overcome self-sabotage.
- Confront fear and overcome it.
- Create a work/life balance that works for you.
This program is all about embracing your power and taking charge of your career by mastering your most important resource: YOUR MIND.
Once you achieve that, everything will improve: You’ll create opportunities. You’ll see things in a whole new way. You’ll feel stronger and more confident. People will start to recognize and appreciate your contributions. And work will become an exciting journey of endless possibilities.
Are you ready to get your “mojo” back?
What’s Included in This Program?
2 Audio Training Sessions
These are recorded and available online so you can listen whenever it’s convenient for you. Download to your home computer and listen as many times as you wish. Or listen to it right from the webpage. It’s easy!
- Mindset Makeover: Learn the three essential truths you must accept and understand in order to truly embrace a successful and powerful professional mindset.
- Overcoming Obstacles: Learn to recognize three of the most common problem professionals face when attempting to take charge of their career so you can be better prepared to fight off these distraction on your way to the top.
Full Transcripts of Both Audio Sessions (PDF)
If you’re a visual learner, don’t worry! You can read and follow along with the audio if you wish, or just simply read the transcript by itself.
The Mind Over Job Workbook & Implementation Guide (PDF)
This original workbook includes 25 pages of powerful questions, resource lists and tools to help you apply what you’ve learned in the audio sessions. With tip sheets and additional points of wisdom, you’ll gain personal insights and build your own customized toolkit to help keep you on track.
BONUS: Goal Getting Workbook (PDF)
As a special gift, you’ll receive a complimentary copy of this workbook (normally priced at $27), which is full of tips, tricks, tools and templates for setting and achieving goals in all areas of life.