Build Your Professional Portfolio (e-guide)
Who Are You As a Professional?
What Do You Have to Offer?
What Is Your Value In the Workplace?
Your Professional Portfolio answers all of these questions and more!
A Professional Portfolio is a physical file (binder, folder, etc.) that outlines specifics regarding your professional background, skills, abilities, contributions, and achievements.
Employers and prospective employers alike view a Professional Portfolio as tangible evidence of your professional value.
What does that mean for you?
- More (and BETER!) job offers
- Easier negotiation
- Better, more productive performance reviews
- More raises, promotions and recognition
- More visibility
Your Professional Portfolio demonstrates and promotes your professional capabilities and achievements. It encompasses your entire body of work. It presents the facts in real, indisputable terms.
When you look at it, you’ll feel a sense of pride and inspiration…and others will too. They’ll want you on their team and (more importantly) they’ll want to keep you happy. Because there’s no question you’re worth it.
- Promoting your achievements in the workplace with ease and comfort—whether talking to your current boss or a new prospective one.
- Being acknowledged for your hard work with real, tangible rewards that you deserve (raises, promotions, etc.).
- Having an entire file full of evidence that proves your professional contributions.
- Having real leverage in the negotiation process.
A Professional Portfolio isn’t something you can just throw together though. It’s a project that takes time and effort. You need a step-by-step system to keep you on track and ensure you’re not forgetting anything essential.
Thankfully, everything you need is now available in one easy-to-use downloadable e-guide.
The Build Your Professional Portfolio e-guide includes…
- Samples and downloadable templates to make putting it together easy and fast.
- A comprehensive checklist so you don’t miss anything.
- Step-by-step instructions for creating a paper or electronic portfolio (and the pros and cons of each).
- Explanation of how to use your portfolio in a variety of professional situations to position yourself as a credible authority, leader, and valuable asset to any organization.
A Professional Portfolio is an absolute MUST in today’s competitive workplace and job market. Whether you’re looking for new employment or trying to expand your opportunities where you are, this is an invaluable tool. Nothing—no tactic, no strategy, no resource—will do more for you…GUARANTEED.