Get What You Want & Deserve In Your Career:
Fulfillment, Advancement, Recognition & Rewards
You’re about to learn the No. 1 thing you can do to accelerate your career growth and how to get started today…
But first, let me ask you:
- Are you sick of feeling underappreciated and undervalued in the workplace?
- Have you been passed over for a promotion recently?
- Do you ever feel like your co-workers are advancing faster than you are, but you don’t know why?
- Are your skills ignored, underutilized or minimized in the workplace?
And most importantly…
- Are you ready to finally take control of your career and earn the fulfillment, advancement, recognition and rewards you truly deserve?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re in the right place.
And you’re not alone! We all want career success. But figuring out how to get from “here” to “there” can feel almost impossible.
No one gives you an instruction manual when you enter the workforce. They don’t teach you in school how to talk to your boss, ask for a raise, collaborate with co-workers, or voice your ideas in the workplace. Most people have to learn these things through trial and error and that means making painful, embarrassing mistakes along the way.
That’s why they end up feeling stagnant and unsatisfied, and why they don’t advance “up the career ladder” as quickly as they had hoped.
What if you could learn these kinds of professional skills, along with the most up-to-date career management techniques, without ever leaving your desk?
NOW YOU CAN…
Thanks to the Career Academy
The Career Academy is a one-of-a-kind career “school” that teaches you everything you need to know to finally get ahead and achieve the career success you deserve.
- What if you could get high quality professional development training without spending a fortune?
- What if you had access to convenient training that worked around YOUR schedule?
- What if an in-demand, highly experienced training professional created brand new programs each and every month, specifically designed to meet the needs of today’s career-minded professional—and YOU had a ticket to attend each one?
That’s what you get as a member of the Career Academy.
- Getting that promotion you’ve always wanted.
- Securing that raise you’ve been dreaming about.
- Landing than new job you’ve been dreaming about.
- Feeling like a valued member of the team.
- Advancing in your chosen field quickly and easily.
- Feeling empowered to create the professional future you want.
- Earning the respect, appreciation and recognition you deserve.
Expand Your Professional Skills & Take Your Career To New Heights
If you want to get ahead in today’s workplace, you have to keep your skills razor sharp. The Career Academy gives you the competitive advantage you’ve been looking for.
“YES! I’m ready to elevate my professional skills, achieve my career goals and find more satisfaction at work.”
High-Quality Content + Exceptional Value + Extraordinary Results
All Career Academy trainings are specifically designed to meet continuing education requirements for a variety of professions and fields.
Note: Our webinars have always been approved by the IAAP for continued education points in the past, but there is no guarantee for the future. The decision is made solely at the IAAP’s discretion.
The Best in the Business
Chrissy’s training sessions have been presented for businesses around the world, many of which have charged attendees $100 to $250 per seat! She is praised as offering “the most comprehensive, well-organized training sessions available online.” All sessions meet standard requirements for continued education points and employer reimbursement. Of course, points and reimbursement are awarded based on the discretion of your association and/or employer.
“Chrissy’s approach is like talking with an old friend. Her common sense delivery is spot on. Star performance presentation!”
–Linda Spitzer, APW event attendee, Eastman Chemical, 2011
Next Event: September 2014
Creative Problem Solving: How to Resolve Challenges with Imagination
Problems come in every size, shape and color. So too must solutions! There is no single “answer” to fix every problem. To make matters even more complicated, the obvious, easy solutions are often the most ineffective. Professionals who want to provide exceptional value in the workplace must learn to think creatively when facing challenges.
This session offers a step-by-step, structured yet flexible process for approaching and solving challenges in an innovative way. Attendees will learn how to use “outside the box” insight balanced with critical thinking to find innovative answers to their most persistent and difficult workplace problems.
- Why creative problem solving is a key skill every career-minded professional should master.
- The widely used 6-step process for Creative Problem Solving and how to apply it in today’s workplace.
- Simple techniques for brainstorming—the key to creative idea generation—whether alone or in a group setting.
- How to weigh creative ideas and determine the best, most viable solution to implement.
- How to gain acceptance of creative solutions.
- How to identify and overcome the conceptual blocks that prevent us from seeing creative solutions.
What You Get in the Career Academy
Attendance to the Live Monthly Webinar Training Session
Each month, the Career Academy hosts 1 live webinar training session on a professional development topic of interest. The sessions include 60 minutes of training and a 10 minute Q&A.
PDF of Slides
Each training session comes with a PDF of the slides for taking notes and future reference. Print it or download and save in your career success library.
Access to Video Recording of Webinar
Can’t make it to the live session? No problem. You’ll get access to the video recording to watch as many times as you’d like online for up to 90 days.
Audio-Only Recording for Download
Save the audio portion to your ipod or computer and listen later whenever you’d like. It’s yours to keep!
Action and Implementation Worksheet
This downloadable document will help solidify learning and ensure you take action. It’s yours to keep for future reference so add it to your career success library.
Certificate of Attendance
You can opt to receive a Certificate of Attendance for each webinar you attend live or watch on-demand. Use it to claim continuing education points or get reimbursement from your employer (or just add it to your professional portfolio!)
Exclusive “Members Only” Discounts on Products and Services
Career Academy members will get an exclusive monthly discount on one product or service available through Eat Your Career.
Immediate Access To Past Training Resources
As soon as you become a member you’ll also get access to the previous 3 months of videos, audio downloads, worksheets and slides.
Past 4 Sessions
- (August 2014) Mastering Technology in the Workplace: How to Adapt & Use Tech Resources without Losing Your Mind
- (July 2014) Developing Emotional Intelligence: How to Strengthen Relationships & Improve Workplace Performance by Mastering the Internal Landscape
- (June 2014) Managing Electronic Files: Simple Strategies for Organizing Computer Records
- (May 2014) Everyday Leadership: How to Be a Leader Regardless of Title (and Why It Matters)
“Chrissy is an AMAZING speaker. The hour and a half we spent with her seemed like 20 minutes. She is very engaged with her audience and kept our attention the entire time.”
–Attendee, Office Dynamics Annual Administrative Excellence Conference, 2011
Join the Career Academy NOW for just $27 per month.
This is a recurring cost that will be automatically drafted every month.
If you have more than 5 people in the same location at your organization who would like to participate, please email me directly for purchase (PRIOR TO PURCHASE). You may be eligible for a discount. (Please include phone number and the number of people participating.)
Limited Time Bonus Gifts
Sign up right away and you’ll get everything above PLUS these two special limited time bonus gifts:
*Access information for your bonus gifts will come via email immediately after signing up.
1. Guide to Goal Setting and Getting
(Digital Download PDF)
A digital workbook full of tips, tricks, tools and templates for setting and achieving goals in all areas of life.
2. Personal Branding for Professional Success
(Digital Download PDF)
A workbook and training guide designed to help you express and demonstrate your unique value in the workplace.
NOTICE RE: CANCELLATION
You may cancel your monthly membership at any time by sending an email to [email protected] and indicating you wish to cancel. PLEASE ALLOW 10 BUSINESS DAYS. If your automatic payment will be pulled within 10 business days from the day you send your cancellation email, assume that month’s payment will be pulled and you will have another month as a member in the Academy. No refunds will be issued for late cancellation notices.
What People Are Saying About Chrissy’s Training Sessions…
“Chrissy has a unique ability to inspire, engage and motivate audiences of all ages and backgrounds. She provides quality information and fresh ideas in an entertaining, fast-paced format. I never hesitate to attend a presentation offered by Chrissy because I know the time will be well-spent…”
–VP Marketing & Public Relations, ILD Communications
“Chrissy has proven herself a woman of rare insight, able to put across a powerful message in a captivating way. She has the unique ability to craft her message to be easily understood, while making it a fun, interesting, and memorable experience.”
–Event Coordinator, Business Apparel Drive
“Chrissy was AMAZING! She new how to draw the crowds’ attention and keep it. She was so entertaining. I loved her stories and her energy. The information I got from is something I can use on the job every day.”
–Attendee, Office Dynamics Annual Administrative Excellence Conference, 2011
“Chrissy was very informative and very enjoyable to listen to. Really enjoyed the seminar and look forward to hearing her again.”
–Kristy Overbey, APW event attendee, Eastman Chemical, 2011
You Have My Personal Guarantee
I know you have a lot of options for professional development training. I know that, when you invest in being a member of the Career Academy, you’re putting your trust in me. If, at any time, you feel you aren’t receiving the value expected, I promise to make it right. All you have to do is email or call and it will be taken care of immediately–whether that means a refund, an exchange or any other form of remuneration. –Chrissy Scivicque
Future Event: October 2014
Ethics & Integrity in the Workplace: Exploring Critical Concepts, Concerns and Dilemmas
While the law describes an individual’s rights and the necessary conditions that must be met to avoid punishment, ethics and integrity describe the moral choices that individuals make—even when “punishment” isn’t necessarily an immediate threat. Legal issues are often black and white, but ethical ones leave many shades of grey to ponder. In the workplace, these ethical quandaries (when not handled appropriately) can have a devastating impact on your career.
- Why ethics and integrity are an essential part of success for you as a professional and for your company as a whole.
- Understanding the consequences of ethical lapses in the workplace.
- Examples of “hidden” ethical failures you may be unintentionally falling victim to.
- How to address ethical dilemmas if and when they arise.
- How and when to address ethical concerns about other employees.
- Specific workplace behaviors every employee should embrace to help create a culture of ethics and integrity.