Attendees will learn:
- How to know when you should say “no”
- A handy tool to get co-workers and managers to say “no” for you!
- A simple two step process for saying no without ever saying the word “no”
- Five things to avoid when setting limits
- Five easy tricks to get people to respect your limits
- A slightly controversial but super effective way to achieve more realistic expectations in the workplace
Date: Thursday, March 28
Time: 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
If youʼre unable to attend this session live, register anyway and Iʼll send you the recorded version when itʼs available.
If youʼre planning to attend the live session, please arrive early to secure your spot. As a live attendee, youʼll be able to ask your own questions during the Q&A session.
About Your Presenter, Chrissy Scivicque
Chrissy Scivicque (pronounced “Civic”) is the founder of EatYourCareer.com, a coaching and consulting company dedicated to professional development and career advancement. Through the ELEVATE Admins program, she works with administrative professionals (both individuals and teams), providing training, education and coaching to help elevate workplace performance and increase career satisfaction. As a former executive assistant, Chrissy understands the unique challenges and opportunities associated with the field of office administration. She currently lives in Denver, CO.