This page includes TONS of my favorite resources for managing and growing your career, finding fulfillment, and expanding your professional capabilities. I personally stand behind each product.
*Please note that most (but not all) items on this page contain affiliate codes, which means I receive a small commission (very small) should you purchase the product. This in no way has influenced my recommendations.
Free Stuff from Yours Truly
- How to Break Free of a Limiting Belief (Mini-Workbook PDF)
- Caution: Your Emotions are Showing (Teleseminar Recording MP3)
- Personal Assessment Wheel (Worksheet PDF)
- Professional Assessment Wheel (Worksheet PDF)
- Life Goals (Worksheet PDF)
- Career Development Strategy (Worksheet PDF)
- Career Coaching: What to Expect (PDF)
Eat Your Career Products
(Originals by Chrissy Scivicque)
Discover what career fulfillment means to you and why it’s so important, establish career goals that are right for YOU, make smart decisions and take meaningful action. Everything you need to create your own customized career reinvention is right here.
Make the process of stress management easier and more successful with this fun e-workbook designed to stimulate lifelong change as well as immediate results.
Stop wasting thousands of dollars on workshops, training sessions and organizational do-dads. Instead, get one workbook that teaches you the best methods for your unique situation.
Feel more confident and more capable of expressing your unique value to prospective employers, clients and anyone else with whom you associate.
Work Consciously Audio Course by Christopher Edgar
Find focus, motivation and peace in your work with more than three hours of perspectives, exercises, and guided meditations all in the gentle, engaging voice of Chris Edgar.
Unconventional Guides by Chris Guillebeau
Do more of what you’re most excited about with the help of these beautifully designed, inspiring and information-packed e-books.
Build a meaningful lifestyle business in one year by doing one thing every day (so there’s no overwhelm!)
Thrive as an artist without “selling out,” using new media, role models and good old-fashioned hard work.
Create personal freedom through a very small business. Learn how to avoid mistakes, make money and finally experience career satisfaction.
Fear to Fuel by Karl Staib and Nathan Hangen
Smash your fear into pieces and use it to propel you forward towards achieving what you really want in this world.
The Dojo: A Guide to Doing What Matters by Charlie Gilkey and Jonathan Mead
What if one small shift could make you five times as productive this week? What if you could do that without having to learn anything, using all the resources you already have?
Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead
Create the life you want. Reclaim your personal power. Find the freedom to live on your own terms and stop asking for permission.
The Job Seeker’s Guide to Social Media by Joshua Waldman
Use new technology (available for free on the Internet) to BEAT the economy, stand out from the crowd, get unsolicited job offers and cut your job-search time in half.
The Remarkable Online Profile Kit by Carol Ross and Walter Akana
Build a remarkable online profile with this comprehensive, step-by-step kit that walks you through the process of telling an authentic, compelling story online so you can ultimately get real results.
My Favorite Books on My Favorite Topics
Motivation, Inspiration & Life Fulfillment
- The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World by Chris Gillebeau
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel H. Pink
- Finding Your North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live by Martha Beck
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
- Steering By Starlight: The Science and Magic of Finding Your Destiny by Martha Beck
Career Path & Job Seeking
- Go: Put Your Strengths to Work by Marcus Buckingham
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- The Pathfinder: How to Choose or Change Your Career for a Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success by Nicholas Lore
- What Color is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career Changers by Richard Nelson Bolles
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High by Kerry Patterson
- Do More Great Work by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than I.Q. by Daniel Goleman
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity by David Allen
- Personal Development for Smart People: The Conscious Pursuit of Personal Growth by Steve Pavlina
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness by Stephen R. Covey