Hooray! You got the interview! NOW WHAT??
Woody Allen famously said that 80% of success is showing up. Unfortunately, when it comes to job interviews, this is totally wrong. Showing up is indeed a requirement, but you’ve also gotta bring your “A” game.
What does that mean?
- It means you’re confident, prepared and able to clearly, concisely articulate why you’re the perfect candidate for this position.
- It means you’re authentically YOU and ready to ask the right questions to figure out if this job is a match for YOUR NEEDS (because remember, they’re interviewing you but you’re also interviewing them).
- It means you’re putting your best foot forward—regardless of the negative experiences you may have had in the past.
Of course, this kind of awesome interview doesn’t just “happen”. It requires preparation and a little hard work. But I promise you, it does payoff.
No matter who you are, one thing is absolutely certain: Going into an interview without proper preparation will likely lead to embarrassment, lack of confidence, poor performance and loads of stress.
And, most importantly, it could cost you the job.
Get your “game face” on by preparing for your interview with a job search and interview expert.
Here’s how it works:
Each 90-minute session consists of the following:
- 30 minute mock interview
- 30 minute debrief of mock interview (what worked, what didn’t and what to do differently in the real thing)
- 30 minutes of one-on-one interview coaching, question and answer, and specific exercises designed to help you identify the unique attributes that will ultimately land you the job. You will be given homework to continue making progress on your own.